Monday, June 23, 2014

Menu Plan June 23-29


This month is flying by! I can't believe how quickly these lazy days of summer pass us.

I have not been posting in a couple weeks, because we took a long planned vacation. Can you guess where we were?





Much more on my trip to come soon. Also, why we chose this destination.

So, I am back to my weekly/monthly meal planning. It makes the days (and my budget) a whole lot easier. Here is what we are eating this week. Tuesday's and Wednesday's meals are new to us. I will let you know how they turn out:

Monday- Big Macs

Tuesday- Cowboy Burgers

Wednesday- Ranch Chicken and Potato Casserole

Thursday- Chik Fil A

Friday- Pizza

Saturday- Chicken Enchiladas
 
Sunday- Beef Stroganoff

Extra's that I will be making for snacks and breakfast:


Cracker Barrel Hash Browns

French Toast Casserole

Smore Cake

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

Zucchini Bread

Gooey Butter Cake

What is on your menu this week?

Linked to:  Menu Plan Monday 

Sign up for free daily e-mails from simply things family to stay up to date.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I put chili on my menu this week. I love using my slow cooker in the summer when I can't bring myself to heat up the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...