Monday, May 13, 2013

Menu Plan May 13-19


We are halfway through our first month using the envelope system and doing great! I feel so good knowing that if I don't have the money on hand, I don't buy it.

Food can really take a toll on a budget, and we have money in our envelope for the rest of the month! Usually my big shopping trip at the beginning of the month wipes the grocery budget out.

This is my plan this week for the last full week of school:

Monday- Fettuccine Alfredo

Tuesday- Chicken Enchiladas

Wednesday- Ziti

Thursday- Pizza

Friday- Chicken Tetrazini

Saturday- Lasagna 

Sunday-Sausage Hoagies

Extra's that I will be making for snacks and breakfast (most from my busy week last week):


French Toast

Cinnamon Rolls

I am making one item a week to freeze. This week it will be: Pizza Pockets

What is on your menu this week?

Linked to:  Menu Plan Monday 
Old Fashioned Recipe Exchange

Sign up for free daily e-mails from simply things family to stay up to date.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...