Friday, May 10, 2013

De-Cluttering Day #9


These challenges (spring cleaning and de-cluttering) have been a blessing to me. During this busy time of year, I can easily become distracted with other things and neglect my home. But, I need to focus on this, as well.

My family depends on me to care for our home and make it a comfy, welcoming place. Of course, they help me out with daily chores. But, I need to set the tone for my home.

Yesterday was a good day for cleaning out a few things.

I had another bag of cans to go to a friend. She makes jewelry out of them! (My husband was wondering why I had pictures of a trash bag on my camera.)


Two pair of shorts and 2 dresses that my youngest has outgrown.


Four magazines. I always either pass these onto a friend or donate them to the library.



How are you doing on this month's challenge?

Sign up for free daily e-mails from simply things family to stay up to date.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you are doing a great job. I try to ditch at LEAST 5 a day. I'm try to aim for ten. Happy decluttering!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...