Monday, January 7, 2013

Menu Plan January 7-13



My first weekly menu plan for 2013. I am very excited to start off the new year with this. Did anyone resolve to be better about making menus? If so, I hope you check back every week for inspiration.

We are getting our new furnace and air conditioner on Tuesday, so things will be a little chaotic. But, I vow to stick with my plan as close as possible. 


Monday- Poppyseed Ham and Cheese Sliders

Tuesday- Chicken Enchiladas

Wednesday- Tacos

Thursday- Chicken and Rice Casserole

Friday- Pizza 

Saturday- Bowling Out with Dinner

Sunday- Cowboy Beans


Extra's that I will be making for snacks and breakfast:

Egg Nests

Hershey Cookies

French Toast Casserole

Nutmeg Cookies

Hot Cross Buns

Cookie Dough Brownies

French Toast

Cinnamon Chip Scones

Pumpkin Butter (I thought I pinned this and now I can't find it. If you have a great pin or recipe for this, please leave in the comments.)

I am making one item a week to freeze. This week it will be: Breakfast Sandwiches


What is on your menu this week?
 
Linked to:  Menu Plan Monday 

Sign up for free daily e-mails from simply things family to stay up to date.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa,
    Your Enchiladas and your menu looks great. Hope you have a great week and thanks for sharing. I am visiting from Menu Plan Monday.
    Miz Helen
    A New Follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious looking menu! The cowboy beans sound good. I will have to try them sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cookie dough brownies sound delish!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...