Week 3 Goals (from before) and Now Week 4 (some new and some from before)
1. Finish The Long Winter
2. Continue the Fruits of the Spirit and devotions from church
3. Work on Badges of Fun
4. Select 4 crafts to do in the next month
6. Complete all the items on my daily calendar. This still includes: create a chore chart and update my Faith Box.
5. Start and finish reading: Emily Post's Great Get-Togethers: Casual Gatherings and Elegant Parties at Home, Beautiful Home on a Budget, Emily Post's Etiquette. Yes this is ambitious, but these books have been around my house for over a month now.
7. Start cleaning and organizing challenge
8. Buy books at the local book sale
9. Sell at garage sale
10. Continue to list items for sale on ebay (I am up to 3 sales now. Not bad for someone just starting.)
Note: Some of the links are affiliate links.
Sign up for free daily e-mails from simply things family to stay up to date.