So, I have decided to give it a try myself. Bear in mind, this is new to me. But, I am excited to continue on improving myself. I know that I set the tone for my home. If I feel better about myself, it improves my whole life.
Also, I have copied Crystal's categories. I will tweak for myself as time goes on.
Family and Mothering
1. Read 2 chapters of The Long Winter- we have been reading through this series for a long time. My children aren't getting any younger. They still enjoy reading together, so I need to focus on this.
2. Continue the Fruits of the Spirit - we have been working on this for a while, too. We tend to work on in the summer, but it would be a great replacement for our Easter devotional.
3. Select 4 crafts to do in the next month.
4. Read Capture His Heart: Becoming the Godly Wife Your Husband Desires
5. Complete items on my calendar- I have a daily planner that I keep up on. I am not always great about completing all items everyday (I know it seems unrealistic, but I don't schedule anything too overwhelming everyday.)
6. Write 3 blog posts a week
7. Clean windows, sills and curtains.
8. Check into ING Direct promotion
9. Build my book collection to sell
10. List my son's shoes on eBay - I have only sold 1 item on eBay. We want to get into more selling, and we need to find a starting point. (Any tips are welcome.)
Note: Some of the links are affiliate links.
Sign up for free daily e-mails from simply things family to stay up to date.