Here is the deal. I am co-chairing our school's staff appreciation week, which is next week. I am co-chairing our church's trivia night, which is next week. I am helping with my son's big 4th grade event, which is in 2 week's. And MANY other end of school year things going on. I am spending alot of my time now volunteering with either school or church.
That being said, my goals got placed aside last week. So, I am continuing them into this week. (Those that I did get to have comments by them.)
By the way, I love volunteering. I am just a little overwhelmed now.
Week 2 Goals- Now Week 3
1. Finish The Long Winter
2. Continue the Fruits of the Spirit - we did start on this last night
3. Work on Badges of Fun- I am a devoted Family Fun reader, but we have fallen behind on this 10-month activity. I know the children would love to complete
4. Select 4 crafts to do in the next month
5. Finish reading celebraTORI (I finished this book last week) and The One-Minute Home Organizer
6. Create a chore chart- This is more of a to-do item. But it has been on my list for months, so I am making it a goal this week.
7. Update my Faith Box- This is another to-do. But since I won this, I am embarrassed to say that I have not taken the time to really sit down and fill in everything. I look forward to doing this!
8. Clean Windows and Sills- actually finished
9. Start cleaning and organizing challenge
10. Buy more books- purchased 2
11. List copper cups on eBay- I did not list them. But I sold my shoes, and I have listed 4 new items.
Note: Some of the links are affiliate links.
Sign up for free daily e-mails from simply things family to stay up to date.