So over the next couple of months, I will be doing both large and small in-home organizing projects that need to be done around the house.
To get me going, here is a beginner list:
- organize photos (I now create and print photo books online, but I have LOTS of photos to organize)
- get my son's Cub Scout patches sewn on a keepsake blanket
- update the children's baby books
- file and get ALL paperwork put away
- organize craft bin (so I can actually work on some crafts)
- organize gift bag/wrap area
- go through items to sell and donate
Honestly, this is a short, beginning list. I am embarrassed to say how far behind I have become. I have no excuses, just poor priorities (some of these projects are YEARS in the making).
The posts will come slow. But I hope the accountability will encourage me (and you).
I still have to finish up my children's rooms with organizing. Then, I will get started.
Look for photos, frustrations, accomplishments and more in the next couple of months.
I will update my list as I finish and add something new.
Won't you join me?
Sign up for free daily e-mails from simply things family to stay up to date.